1. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of XX/XX/XX for Money Market account balances under $100,000 and $100,000 and over. Each APY is subject to change daily without notice. Applies to personal accounts only. The Minimum opening balance is $2,500.
2. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the Online Savings Account as of XX/XX/XX is more than five times the national average APY for interest-bearing savings accounts with balances over $500 as reported by Informa Research Services, Inc. as of XX/XX/XX. Interest rates and APYs are subject to change at any time. Although the information provided by Informa Research Services has been obtained from the various institutions, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
3. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of XX/XX/XX. Applies to personal accounts only. APYs may change at any time without prior notice, before or after the account is opened. No minimum deposit to open.
4. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of XX/XX/XX, is subject to change without notice, and will be determined and fixed for the term at funding. Applies to personal accounts only. A penalty may be charged for early withdrawal. Minimum deposit to open is $2,500.
5. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of XX/XX/XX. Interest rate and APY will be disclosed and will be fixed for the entire IRA CD term once the account is opened and funded. This offer applies to personal accounts only. A penalty may be charged for early withdrawal. You should consult a tax professional or financial advisor for guidance. Minimum opening balance is $2,500.
*To qualify for the $20 bonus offer, the applicant must: (i) be an Eligible NEA Member (an individual who is an NEA Member as of the account application date, or any of the following individuals who is related to and is registered by such NEA Member as of the account application date: parent, spouse, domestic partner, son, daughter, parent of the spouse/domestic partner), and (ii) open either an NEA CD or Money Market account through Discover Bank with an initial minimum deposit of $2,500. While the NEA Online Savings Account through Discover Bank does not require a minimum opening deposit, you must make an initial deposit of $500 or more to receive the bonus. NEA affiliation subject to verification. Bonus limited to one per Eligible NEA Member, per product, per calendar year. IRA CDs are not eligible for this offer. Bonus will be awarded via account credit within 60 days following the end of the month in which the account is funded and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Account must be open at time of account credit. Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice.